Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You're Not Alone...

Feeling Like I'm Falling...

I found this in the Internet;

Does anyone get these feelings ?? When i`m having a bad time with total anxiety and panic combo,my mind starts go think all sorts of things,and some of those thoughts are really scary,like death and dying..Some days it feels like i`m on a boat in rough seas,everything is moving and I lose all sense of direction..But the most horrible thing is feeling like the whole world is falling,it frightens me and I start to panic even more..Some of the negative things I think about alot of the time is usually at night when i`m on my own,or in the morning when I first wake up..Another thing I cant handle is travelling,especially on a motorway,if I go some where and end up on a motorway,when the car gets up to 70mph,i go all light headed and sick,and dizzy,i also think that the world is spinning and the car is going to spin off in to space..Its horrible...I also cant stand lifts,boxed in,it particular frightens me when the lift is going down,i freak out almost immediately,another think,is,i rarely venture out these days,but when I do on the odd occasion,sometimes I go on the bus,i sometimes go dizzy and panic,i get really hot and sweat,sometimes I feel the need to just get off,no matter how far away from home I am..But the worst part is,when i`m stood up waiting for bus to stop,i`m ok,but when the bus does stop and I get off,the ground moves real bad,and I lose my balance,agghhh i`m freaking out just thinking about it..The latest episode happened when we bought a large trampoline for my sons 3rd birthday,everyone was bugging me to have a go on it,so I said ok,when I got off,the same feeling came over me,it was horrible... I`ve had this feeling for years and years,i`ve never told anyone until now,i`m telling you guys for the first time..If no one else has had these feelings i`m gonna look real silly...I feel silly telling you lot...



...I'm feeling exactly the same.

and yes, I'm fighting it all the way.

everyday.

~po ... everyday.

No comments: